Wednesday, June 11, 2008

1st Day of Preschool!


Brenden started school on Monday-he's growing up so fast! We are so excited about him going here, they do so many amazing things with the kids. He did really well on the first day! A lot better than I did :) Even this morning when I dropped him off at his class, I was emotional. On Monday, he was a little shy at first, but kept whispering to me "can I go play." As we were leaving, the first thing he walked over to was the vacuum, & started vacuuming the carpet! At least he likes things clean! The teachers are really sweet & he has already shown me some friends that he's made. I can't wait to hear what he's learned today!

1 comments:

Renae said...

How exciting!!! Enjoy these moments, there so precious!! I'm excited and nervous about Eriana starting Kindergarten in the fall- but she is soooo excited about it.