Friday, February 20, 2009

I am not a freakin' chicken.

This is my "me time." Tanning. 20 minutes of white noise, drowning out life's noises. It had seemed like forever since I've tanned (and by the paleness of my body you could definitely tell), so it was nice to start going again. And, I always say, tan fat looks better than white fat :) Well...I talked Daniel into going, because I thought he would like it! He has never tanned before & obviously didn't know what to expect. So I was telling him how to turn the bed on & to not stay in the same exact position so he doesn't get bulb lines, etc... Then he said "so, it's kinda like a rotisserie thing?" What the...?? He thought that would be a good idea, so he wouldn't have to move, it would just move him! Um no, not really & I am not a chicken, that gets turned every few minutes to bake! :) Although, some people call it fake baking, so maybe.

Just got off the phone with Daniel. He said the doctor called & referred him to the ENT doctor, because of him being dizzy or something. Then he asked me if that was the ear, nose & tongue doctor! haha That's my fireman.

1 comments:

Joanna said...

Whatever. Like you have any of either kind of fat. Despite all the piles of yummy desserts you eat before your dinners...NOT FAIR!!! :)