Wednesday, July 1, 2009

another year older...

my birthday was monday, & i just wanted to post a few misc pictures from that. on sunday night, my mom fixed me a yummy dinner at their house. here's brenden singing happy birthday. those 4 different cheesecakes were my birthday cake-the vanilla bean one was very yummy!
on monday night they came to our side of town, because i wanted to have dinner at casa rita's. this place has the best mexican food ever, as well as raspberry tea! we go there quite often :) here's me & my lil' thug...

me & my handsome hubby :)
my parents said you can sure tell we're brother & sister. i can't see the resemblance ;)
my brother, bren, mom, & dad enjoying dessert-don't worry, daniel & i were enjoying ours too! i always have room for dessert...

i also got surprised with a cake & lots of well wishes at work! it was nice.

2 comments:

Renae said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!

Laurel Howeth said...

I love Casa Rita too! That place is awesome.