Wednesday, February 20, 2008

When They Grow Up...

Maybe it's just me, but I always find myself wondering what Brenden will be when he grows up. This morning he kept saying "I'm a fireman like Dada." I wonder if he will be? He LOVES the trash man & watching him every morning he comes-maybe he'll be a trash man! I get so excited thinking about what God has in store for him to be! I wish I already knew, but I guess that would spoil the surprise. He just loves to be involved in so many things, I wonder what he will have a passion for. Like, he loves animals almost as much as I do-maybe a vet!? Or a hockey player!!! That is what he is passionate about right now! As he plays hockey in the kitchen, making black puck marks on the wall (yes, he plays with real pucks-I know, we have to make him a rink in the garage-Daniel is drawing up the plans now;) ) he yells "Brenden Morrow!!" HAHA He knows his real last name, but likes to pretend that's who he is, I guess. Every Stars game that comes on, he has to find #10 (Morrow)! It's really cute. Anyway, I just think it's great that he has the opportunity in life to be anything he wants! I'll be there supporting him the whole way :)

We went to the Dallas Symphony this weekend, & I honestly didn't know if I would like it, but I did! It was nice & the dinner we had beforehand was good too! They had a bread pudding with a sauce that was SO good!! Oh, speaking of, we had breakfast at Cracker Barrel this weekend & I got a t-shirt that says "Life's too short-Eat dessert first!" that's what I'm sayin'!! I wish that someday people would stop looking at me wierd when I ask to see the dessert menu before I order my food! Yes, I have ordered my dessert first-plenty of times. Ok, back to the symphony...Daniel I enjoyed it & will probably go again. It relaxed me so much that I was thisclose to falling asleep, if it didn't end! I guess that's a good thing, right?

4 comments:

Terri said...

You Go Girl....EAT HTAT DESSERT FIRST.

I will be right there with you cheering on Brenden in whatever he does....can't wait.

As I always say "He is such a Sweetheart, even though he is my Grandson."....and I know where he gets it from....His Mommie.

Joanna said...

That is so cute. I love thinking that our children's futures are wide open. I am constantly praying that God has a plan for Kadence that is beyond anything we would ever dream and than she would follow it. It is so exciting to think that He has it all laid out for them...I love it!
I don't know how you are such a skinny minnie, honestly, if I ate dessert first I would be 5 million pounds!

Donna said...

I say order and eat your dessert first! You never know what might be next. You know what ever Brenden ends up being everyone will be oh so proud!! I haven't been to the Dallas Symphony since I was a little girl I think that would be fantastic to go to again. Kisses to my baby and to all of you. See you all soon.
Love you lots!!

Renae said...

Eating dessert first, that's a new one.
It amazing and endless when we think of the possiablities of our kids! My daughter brings so much joy and happiness to our family!
My husband and I thank God ever night for bringing us such a perfect precious little girl we often say-God gave us such a perfect child, in order to show us that we need to make sure we have it all together and try to make sure we keep everthing surrounding her perfect. It' hard work but when I look at her face every day it's worth it.
--Renae--