Friday, March 7, 2008

Ice, Ice Baby!!




Well, snow really-but whatever! The song says ice & it sounds better :) Ok, it is almost spring & we're in Texas & it decides to snow 5 inches! It is beautiful though! When I got of work yesterday it took me an hour & 43 minutes to get home. To drive 12 miles!?! I think God just wanted us all to be still in the moment & look around-be grateful for what we have. It was so peaceful! I had my Kari Jobe cd playing & I was just trying to take it all in. It was awesome. When it snows, everything just becomes still to me. I just sit back & say thank you!

Not much went on this week. Not a lot going on this weekend either, actually. I guess that's good sometimes. I'm dragging Daniel with me tomorrow to a Chocolate Fest! I think this is going to almost be the best thing I've ever gone to in my life!! I'm so excited!

2 comments:

Bridget said...

Is that a snow bunny that you made in the background?

Kelsie said...

haha, no it's a little purple bunny yard art thing i have out for easter. i am not that talented!