Wednesday, September 17, 2008

He has a closet addiction

This dog sure keeps us on our toes. He's got a personality! He has this love-hate relationship with polish remover. I think he's addicted, but in denial. When I get the bottle of polish remover out to do my nails, he knows what's comin'. He walks over, slooowly, with his head down & sideways acting like he doesn't want any part of it. Sure! He will lay down right next to me on the floor and inch closer to the cotton ball that's just been doused with remover. The second I put that thing close to his nose he jumps back, bites at it & starts rolling over. Then he comes back & growls at me for more. Here he is with a cotton ball on his paw...
This is when he tries to bite at it, although this time, he bit off more than he could chew...
Daniel playing like he has the cotton ball in his hand for Easton to smell. This is when he starts to roll over...
I love my chocolate man!!!

2 comments:

VNG said...

He's cute! I get intimidated with bigger dogs only because I've always had small dogs growing up. But I like "Chocolate Man", too.

Does he actually have the polish remover in his mouth??? Oh! That must be gross!

Joanna said...

WHEN do you have time to do your nails??? I'm so jealous.