Monday, October 27, 2008

Weekend What-not's

Our weekend was pretty uneventful, which was nice. My parents & Bubba's girlfriend came over to visit Friday night. Bubba is in New Orleans for like 6 days. He works for Starbucks, as a barista, but goes to school for photography. They are having the big Starbucks conference this week in New Orleans & asked him to come photograph the whole thing! Thought that was pretty awesome. He IS pretty darn good, if I do say so :)

Daniel was pretty sick this weekend. He did try to get sympathy from me-didn't work very well-sorry punkin. I did surprise him with his favorite lunch though! He had a fever & everything he ate, came back up. So, I'm guessing it was a stomach bug. I pray Brenden doesn't get it. He is feeling better today. Brenden & I went a few places together & had lunch together, & we always enjoy that. He's my little date ;)

My mom wanted to keep him Saturday night, so he wouldn't get sick from Daniel (that was her excuse anyway...I'm sure she just wanted to steal him for a while :) ) Daniel was on shift Sunday, so I had the whole day to myself! I didn't wake up till like 9:30, went back to sleep at 2:00 & got up at 5:00. Just laid around the house & read my book (The Shack). It was a great & much needed day-thanks mom!! I did miss my little man though :)

Gonna be a pretty busy week. Beginning of the Holidays, non-stop from here. This week, we are carving the pumpkins, making caramel apples, doing goodie bags for all Brenden's classmates, going to my mom's company Halloween party (which is always amazing), Halloween parade at Bren's school, & then trick-r-treating! Happy Halloween!!!

0 comments: