Wednesday, July 2, 2008

4th of July Parade

Dad & Doodle
Me & Doodle
Let's get this thing rollin' already!
Hey mom & dad!!
That was fun!
Brenden's school had a 4th of July parade on Friday, that we were able to go to. The kids were able to bring a bike, scooter, or wagon decorated with red, white & blue things. We had a good time!
I just thought I would take a second to embarrass myself...
As we were decorating the bike the night before, Daniel was blowing up some balloons. Well, before he tied the balloon off, he had it make a couple noises for Brenden. Then told him to put his mouth around it, like he was blowing it up...Daniel let some of the air out into Brenden's mouth & I got excited & said "Oh, talk!!!" lol stupid!!! Daniel is not helium filled, Brenden is not going to sound any different! Daniel(& I) just cracked up!

2 comments:

Joanna said...

That is so cute! You guys look great and it looked like Brenden had a blast! I miss that little guy. Your story cracked me up. Sounds like something I would do. :)

VNG said...

That's so funny! No helium.

That parade looks very cute!!!