Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Only Poop!

Well, not a lot going on 'round here. Just trying to stay cool-it is HOT!! Not much to blog about either, so don't mind me while I just ramble on for a bit. Speaking of(well, I guess I didn't speak anything about it, but I was thinking about it), y'all know, you can leave comments on this thing, even if you don't have a blog account!?! Just lettin' ya know, because I have found out that there are several peeps that read this, & we didn't know you did :) Just sayin.

Daniel's fire truck (well i guess it's not really his-one of Ft Worth Fire Dept's fire trucks) broke down last night, so Daniel was not able to go to a house fire right behind the station he was at. He was quite angry!! People were coming up to the station saying there's a house on fire!!! Yea, I'm sorry, we can't do anything about that...you'll have to wait till the other engines come.

Speaking of angry, that's one of Brenden's new things he likes to say. The other day I was asking him to do something & he looked at me, scrunched his face up & said "I'm angry!" Oh, really! I try all I can to not laugh, because it's so cute! I guess he's just learning all his emotions.

You're probably wondering what the title has to do with this blog...well Brenden loves cereal! I think it's his most favorite thing since sliced bread. Yesterday I gave him a baggie with some cereal in it, for him to eat on the way to school. There was some left in it once we got there, & he said he wanted to keep it in his seat to eat after school. After I picked him up, we went to see Daniel at the station & when we left he asked to have the cereal. Well, it got really hot being in the car during the day! So, I said let's let it cool off, once we get home & then you can have it. He didn't like that too much. I said hot cereal can burn your mouth(i know, not really)& it's nasty! He said "hot cereal isn't nasty, only poop!!! LOL I was rollin' & so was he. Then he said "boys say that". Yea, I know!

Just a little FYI...you only have 5 business days to get your inspection done, once it's up! I have always thought you had 30 days. Like, mine was up in June, so I thought I just needed to get it done by the end of this month. Well I was pulled over last week & found out differently. But I didn't get a ticket, cause Daniel's a fiya fita :) We should be in the record books or something, because Daniel's registration has been up since October 07! haha We are trying to make it to October of this year, so we don't have to pay now & then pay again in October, because they make you get it done in the month it's up.

Alrighty, guess that's all for now. Y'all have a good rest of the week!!

Just in case anyone else cares...Dallas Star's 1st pre-season game...September 23rd!!!!

1 comments:

Renae said...

I'm not suprised at all, I'm always reading other peoples blogs. So I just assumed other people were reading mine-even though theres not usual anything to intresting on my. I like seeing that there are other families going through similar things that I have going on.
Brenden, is so cute- such a boy!!