Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Our 4th

Friday, the 4th was pretty lame for us :) Brenden & I just had a pajama day & did things around the house. After nap, we did go see Daniel at the station, so I guess that was the highlight of our day! Here are a few pics from our visit...
See Daniel & Doodle at the very back, on the ladder...
Me & my little man
On Saturday we went to the lake house. Played in the lake, had the big firework show & played on the toys...oh, & had homemade ice cream :)


Friday night was scary for me. We have pretty bad allergies & several times a year Brenden will get a runny nose & then a cough that'll go away with some Zyrtec. Well, on Thursday it started again, but he was coughing a lot on Friday! After bath time that night, I noticed he seemed to be struggling to breathe. He said he was feeling ok, but he even had to take breaths in the middle of talking. I put him to bed, got out my 'what to expect' book, & thought he may have asthma. I was so worried about him breathing! I stayed up the whole night making sure he kept breathing & then on Saturday morning, before we went to the lake, we took him to the doctor. Well, he does have mild asthma & she game him a breathing treatment. We also have to do it at home when we think he will be needing it. But, he is doing much better now!
While we were playing in the lake...Daniel looses his wedding ring!!! And guess what...he found it!! At the bottom of the lake(we could touch the bottom where we were)! I didn't find out about this until he found it, because they didn't want me freaking out. I still can't believe he found that thing!

4 comments:

Joanna said...

How fun! Looks like a great day at the lake house!
I'm glad you were able to figure out what was wrong with Brenden! Hopefully the breathing treatment will keep you from having any more scary nights!

Renae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Renae said...

Hopefully the breathing treatments will keep Brenden okay!!
Thank goodness he found his ring..OMG

VNG said...

I'm glad he's feeling better.

Cesar lost his ring when we were on our honeymoon in Cancun. We DIDN'T find it. He had to buy another one.