Tuesday, July 29, 2008

For Sale!!

We have put our home on the market! We had not planned on moving for a couple more years, but those plans changed :) There are a couple apartment complexes going in around our neighborhood & we would like to get the most out of our home when we sell it, so we thought now would be the best time. We have always wanted to buy land to build our next home on. Daniel & I went searching for some this past weekend. You can't just buy an acre or two in the area we would like to be in, and we don't want to drive an hour or so to work. So...we found a really nice place to build our next home. It's a few miles more northwest of where we are now & the area is beautiful! Once we sell our home, which hopefully won't take too long, we will be moving into an apartment while the new house is being built. We are SO excited!!! I'm sure once we actually move out of this house I will be sad, but I get sad moving out of every home I've lived in! We prayed about what we should be doing & how we should go about it all, & once we planned on selling the house & found the new area, we just new it was meant to be. It felt awesome!

4 comments:

Joanna said...

Wow! Big news! I will pray that it sells quick! It will be so much fun to build your new house and I am so happy for you guys that you are in a place where you can do this!

The Ehles said...

WOW!! Don't move too far from me!! :) Congrats on finding land and building a new home!! How exciting!! If you need anything or help moving once the house sells don't hesitate to call!!!

Renae said...

Congrats !!! That's is news.. I know your house will sell quick, it's very nice on the inside and the floorplan you have is very family friendly. If you need any help with anything please let me know. What a wonderful place to be in life where your able to do that so young, I'm very happy for The Crows.

Leslie said...

AWESOME! How exciting! You will have to keep us posted! Good Luck, hope everything works out for you, you deserve it!