Monday, August 11, 2008

Shoo Fly!!

Another Monday morning! We had a pretty low-key weekend, which was nice. Friday the three of us went to Babe's for dinner. For those of you who don't know about Babe's...I'm sorry. It was very yummy!! Brenden was not feeling too well, because of his allergies, so all he wanted to eat was a biscuit & honey. Saturday he said he wanted to go to the 'Christmas store' (Hobby Lobby), so we walked around there for a while.

Yesterday, after church, we went to lunch at Cheddars. The service at this place blows!!! But we go there ALL the time, because it's yummy. Well, this time, the service was ok other than getting a couple things wrong on our order. But...for some reason there were quite a few (too many) flies in there. We were waving our hands all over the place so they wouldn't land on our food or drinks. I felt like we were at a dang picnic! Brenden would look around & giggle, then say "look, there's two flies on that lady's back." haha!! Needless to say, we ate & ran!

Had a couple hockey games yesterday too. Daniel's (which Brenden & I did not go to this time) and Bubba's (we went to his). It was good to see him play! Because of the times his are usually at, we have not been able to go to one of his games in a while. I'm his biggest fan ;) They both lost their games, but they both had a goal!! Anyway...I know most of you aren't hockey fans, sorry to bore you :) I guess you also won't care to hear that Star's preseason begins Sept. 23rd!?!? lol

I just have to add this in...Brenden can count to 10 in Spanish!!! He also counts to 27 in English! I am so proud of him :)

2 comments:

VNG said...

That's awesome! You'll have a bilingual pretty soon! I have to teach my trilingual child.... lol

We had fun at Hurricane Harbor. You need to check out my blog on the highlights.

Tate Family said...

GEEZ... HE IS GETTING SO BIG... I CAN'T BELIEVE HE IS COUNTING SO WELL!!!