Thursday, August 14, 2008

What will he say next??

I guess it should be 'what will they say next'. Although Brenden has learned so many amazing things at school, he has also learned a few not so amazing things from the lovely kids there.

Two weeks ago he was eating a pop tart & started making boom-boom noises while he was holding it in his hand. I said, what are you doing? He kinda smirked at me & said "I'm shooting people"! What!?! I then had a little talk with him about guns. We don't talk about guns & he surely doesn't see them on our tv. I asked him who does that & he started naming a couple boys at school. He said, "only bad people, only shoot bad people". Yea, well, I told him we don't shoot anyone & we don't talk about or play with guns! He has attempted to shoot things since then, but we just continue to talk about it with him & he seems to be getting the point. His teacher has already previously talked to the two main boys' parents, so hopefully it will all stop soon. If the parent's do their job!!

Tuesday after we got home, he said poopy-butt. I asked him if he was calling someone that, or if somebody had a poopy-butt today. lol He kinda just blew it off. Then later he tried to call me a poopy-butt! Excuse me...then we had another little talk about that not being a nice thing to call people. Have not heard it since ;)

This is not a bad thing, it's just really cute. On Monday we were driving to the store & he said "wha ka heck" (what the heck)! It was so funny. He didn't just say it once, he said it over & over! wha ka heck, wha ka heck, wha ka heck Daniel & I couldn't hold ourselves together-we busted up! Brenden giggled too & then continued with it! It's so cute hearing him say it.

Anyway, just a few of the things he says that I want to remember!

2 comments:

Joanna said...

That is so funny! At least he doesn't want to shoot good people. Then you'd have a whole different set of problems. :)
Kadence has started saying, "Oh, I see." with lots of expression. She heard Robby say it once and now she says it over and over. It's so funny. I love the little things they do!

Renae said...

The things they pick up on at school???? I'm careful not to say learn because the things they learn are things that we teach them.
I know where your coming from I'm so nervous about Eriana starting Kindergarten in a couple of weeks.