Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Meet Emma

This is Brenden and his girlfriend, Emma, on Valentine's Day. Look at her boots!! :) He wanted to bring her something for Valentine's Day, and that is what she's holding behind her. He got her a Disney Princess coloring set. The other day Daniel & I went to pick him up at school & he turned around before walking out. He went over to where all the kids were, Emma stood up & they gave each other the biggest hug, then she gave him the sweetest kiss on the cheek! We are just blown away by the things he says about her & how they act towards each other. It is SO sweet. I met her mom yesterday & she was saying how cute the two of them are together. But, we have not met her dad yet-I'm not sure how he feels about his 3yr old daughter having a boyfriend! ;)

1 comments:

Joanna said...

OH my goodness. She is the cutest. I love her outfit. Wouldn't it be funny if they got married? You could show this pic at their slideshow. :)