Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Firefighter Crow

Brenden was a fireman for halloween this year...who would've guessed!?! This is actually the first year he has been one. This costume is awesome! Ordered it online, kinda expensive, but looks & feels just like Daniel's bunker gear & he can wear it for a long time for dress up. It came with the jacket, pants (with suspenders & all!) & helmet. I added the letters & Daniel brought home some of his accessories for him.

My munchkin & I, ready for trick-r-treating!

My two handsome firemen! He used Daniel's fire boot for his candy bag :) It, of course, was lined with a target bag!

My mom's company has a big halloween party every year & this year...guess who won the costume contest??? hmmm....
I just couldn't pass up posting this cute picture. Going potty in the "big boy potty." :) Daniel was in there-not me, just in case anyone was wondering.Hope you all had a nice halloween. Now, it's time for the hustle & bustle of the holidays.

0 comments: