Monday, April 14, 2008

I miss my little man

This post is really just to make myself feel better I think. I so miss Brenden right now! I just want to leave & go pick him up & not ever let go of him. I know everyone says the time will fly by. I know it has & I know it will continue to. I just pray I am able to take in every minute that I can & spend as much time with him that I am able. We are so thankful that God has blessed us with this amazing, giving, funny, adorable, smart, energetic, loving little man! We thank him all the time, but for some reason I feel like it's not enough. We are crazy about him! He is growing up so fast & it is so fun being a part of it. I hope I can be there for him always. I just want to eat him up sometimes! Every once in a while I ask him if I can eat him & he puts his chin up to my mouth! :) Anyway, I could go on with this all day. I was just trying to make myself feel a little better & not guilty for being at work. I'm not thinkin' it worked very well! I only have a couple more hours till I can be with him! Can't wait...

1 comments:

VNG said...
This comment has been removed by the author.