Monday, April 21, 2008

Stars Are On Fire!!!

The Dallas Stars are hot! I can't tell you how excited I am that they have made it to the second round in the playoffs! They have not made it through the first round since 2000. It was an amazing game last night. The Ducks didn't get a shot on goal for almost 25 minutes! I am so happy for the team. I think we finally have guys that all work together & just feed off each other. Morrow was so excited when Modano scored that last(empty net) goal! It's awesome seeing them so happy for each other. I can't wait to see who we will play in the next round! I really, really can't wait to go to one of the games :)

Speaking of...I have to tell y'all what Brenden did last week. Daniel & him drove through CVS to pick up his prescription. When Daniel told them he was there to pick up a prescription for Brenden Crow-he got pretty angry with Daniel & said "not Brenden Crow, Brenden Morrow"! haha We tell him he was named after Morrow, but he has a different last name. He's not buyin' it though!

GO STARS!!!!

0 comments: