Wednesday, February 13, 2008

So it begins...

Well, here we are! I decided to jump on the bandwagon as well. This will be nice to keep in touch with friends & family out of state & even around town. I enjoy reading about what's going on in other people's lives, so why not let other's know about ours!



About my blog name...for those that don't already know, we are huge hockey fans! So I thought puckheads would be appropriate :) I really have nothing special to talk about tonight, just wanted to get this started.



Oh! When I got home from work today, Daniel had bought me some beautiful tulips for Valentine's Day! Dark purple & white ones! I was totally not expecting flowers, so it was sweet. We are going to the Dallas Symphony this weekend for the first time (Valentine's Day date), so that will be nice! I hope! ;) Not sure what to expect, but I will let ya know how it goes.



Anyway, I need to go lay down. I am stuffed full of a chocolate molten cake that I baked tonight. I'm not complaining though-it was awesome!! I hope blogging will help us keep in touch with the people we can't talk to very often, & those we talk to everyday!!

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Yay!!! I'm so excited about your new blog! I love it! It's so fun to be able to keep up with people this way, I can't wait! Thanks for starting it - I'll be reading!

Renae said...

Love the idea of a family blog/ page! I just might have to do one for my family. I'll be checking in on yours.