Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Brenden's 4th Birthday Party

Brenden had a great birthday, we had a fun time celebrating with so many friends & family. Can't believe he's four. Now he keeps saying, next time I'm going to be five! Slow down a little, Buddy. Here are a few pictures from his party...

Daniel, Brenden & I during cupcake time. He wanted to put his jumbo cupcake on top of his new skateboard we got him, so that's why it's on the table :)

Opening presents. Got some spending cash, along with so many great presents! It amazes me, that from all his birthdays (all four of them ;)), he has only gotten one duplicate item!
Some of the friends & family...
With his new skateboard...
My mom, my aunt & my grandmother, getting some baby love :)
Playing out in our backyard. We love being out here!

We love you little man, we hope you had a wonderful birthday!

1 comments:

Renae said...

The girls and I really had a great time. I'm so glad we are able to come it's fun for Eriana and plus I really enjoy getting to get out a see my friend :)