Monday, May 19, 2008

Back Home

We are back from vacation! We had an amazing time & are still trying to process it all, I think. It may be a couple days before I have pics posted, because there are 516 of them! We were there for seven days & could have still done so much more. It was overwhelming-but in a good way! We had three day passes to Disneyland & California Adventure. I could never work there! How are those people so happy?? I'm a pretty happy person, but dang... what if you have a bad day? There was one older man (who was the person that walked through the park with a little broom, picking up trash) who was skipping & whistling!! It was awesome!

We had a really, really good vacation & have so many wonderful memories! It was nice to come home to the normal routine though. And to pick up my chocolate man, cause I really missed him! The vet stayed open late for us the night we got back so that we could get him-which was good :)

Stars & Red Wings game 6 tonight!!!!! It was awful-I couldn't watch any of the playoff games while we were gone, so I am glad they stayed in till we got back! I pray they stay for a few more! :) GO STARS!!!!

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Yay! Glad you're back and you had fun! Can't wait to see pics!

VNG said...

I so want to see pics! Come on already!

No Mickey Ears???