Thursday, May 8, 2008

CALIFORN-I-A

Get ready Cali...these country cow poke are comin'!

We leave bright & early Saturday for vacation! This thing has been planned for about 10 months & I can't believe it's finally here. Poor Brenden has been talking about going on the dang airplane for so long, he probably thinks it's never going to happen. We've had a count down this week till we leave. He is SO excited! So are we!! We are staying at the hotel/resort inside Disneyland-we can't wait to feel the magic :) I'm a little stressed with packing, but if we forget something, I guess we can just buy it when we get there. I'm nervous about flying too, but there's nothing to fix that(other than a Valium maybe). lol I just pray it all goes great. I'm so excited about the great memories we will be making! I will have plenty of pics to share!

Stars-Red Wing game 1 tonight!!! GO STARS!!!

2 comments:

The Ehles said...

We missed you last night!! How exciting about going to Cali!! You will do great on the plane. Enjoy and take plenty of pics!! Take care!! :)

VNG said...

Awesome! Hope you guys have fun! Make sure you get some "Mickey" ears and LOTS of pic w/ the princesses!!

:o)