Wednesday, May 28, 2008

It made me sick.

I have not had to get gas in a few weeks, because of us being on vacation & because I get really good gas mileage. Well, my light came on this morning. So, I decided to stop & get some before work. I planned on filling up my tank, and I knew it would cost quite a bit. Last time I got gas, I think it was around $3.50,but I didn't fill up. This morning I almost threw up in my gas tank!! $49.11!! Seriously?!? I used to fill up my car for $25-$30! Outrageous. Will it ever stop going up? I have considered getting a motorcycle, but still have not found a way to hook up a booster seat to the back, so I guess that'll have to wait :) I can't wait for the day it costs us $100 to get gas in Daniel's truck. Which, I guess it's not very far away-it was $85 the other day. What can you do, right...

3 comments:

VNG said...

Oh! I know! Gas is outrageous right now. I found a spot by my house that was $3.65, but today it went up to $3.79!

Mine takes about $65-$70 right now.
Sheesh!

Joanna said...

Yes, that is crazy!!! Ours is the same way. I can just picture you as a Harley mama.

Bridget said...

It takes $78 to fill my Tahoe. It makes me sick. When Mike had a truck a few years back, we spent a hundred dollars a week in gas. I can only imagine what it would be like now. Get a motorcycle...