Thursday, July 31, 2008

Guess it's my turn...

I was tagged (several times actually) so I figured it was time for me to do it. I think this is what I'm 'posed to do...

First, the rules:

1. Link back to the person who tagged you. Several of the blogs I read have tagged me!! Just look at the blogs I read below :)
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself. Or things people may not know about you.
4. Tag people at the end of your entry.

My 6 facts:

1. I pop almost every bone in my body! Fingers (three different ways), toes, ankles, knees, elbows, neck, back (three different ways), wrists (makes a pretty odd sound), and I'm still not too sure what it actually is popping, but either it's my hip or my groin (if that can pop)-really odd, but it feels good!!! :)

2. I sometimes laugh like a Guinea Pig (I know they don't laugh, but how they sound)! And I want a Guinea Pig, but have not convinced Daniel yet! Just wait till Brenden gets older :)

3. I don't eat crunchy fries. I only like the ones that are smushy! And I dip them in sweet & sour sauce (or Polynesian)-This is so not weird, but Daniel seems to think so!

4. I want to own a Hallmark some day. Worked at one for about 6 years, & I just love it!!

5. I have to make the bed EVERY night, or I will not sleep in it! The covers have to be just perfect. If Daniel tries to go to bed before me I make him get up when I get in there, so I can make the bed! I also remake the bed after the ladies leave from cleaning the house, because they don't make it the way I need it!

6. I put ice in my milk. Only ONE piece though-can't be any more than that!

OK, on to the tagging. There are so so many people I want to know 6 random facts about that my list would be forever long, so if you are reading this, YOU'RE TAGGED!

0 comments: