Sunday, October 12, 2008

Air Show

Brenden & I (and my mom, brother & his girlfriend) went to the air show on Saturday. This was our second year to go, and we have so much fun. I don't know why, but something about those jets, just gets me. I love it. We live real close to the airport they have it at & can see a lot of it from our front yard, but it's amazing being right in front of it all. Here are a couple of the small planes playing around...
Brenden & I in front of a FedEx plane, that everyone could walk through.
This picture says it all. Sausage in one hand, snow cone in the other. Having a blast!
Here are one of the jets, after he had just landed. There were four of these & then there were five Thunder bird jets also. So often, we will see one or two of these things just flying around playing over our house. It is so amazing what they can do. I so bad would love to ride in one, but I almost feel like passing out just thinking about it, so maybe not :)

0 comments: