Monday, November 17, 2008

weekend what-not's

Anyone ready for Summer already? I know I am.

It blows my mind that Turkey Day is next week! Where did this year go? The older I get, the faster the years seem to go by. Not sure if I like that too much. Just don't want to miss anything. That's the main reason for this blog, so we can look back on things we did or went through.

Anyway...

Daniel was so sweet this weekend (not that he usually isn't)! Brenden decided he wanted to be a rooster on Saturday morning & wake up at 6:30! Any other day, I have to go in and wake him up at 7:50 to get ready. So, I tried to trick him & say it's night-night time hun, go back to sleep, I will see you in the morning. haha Well, that didn't work! For the first time, Daniel got up with him & they let me sleep! I got to sleep till 8:35! They even left to go to the grocery store & I didn't know it! When I woke up, he was making breakfast for me & had a nice, big fire going (in the fireplace-not the stove). It was awesome! Thanks punkin :)

Got our Christmas cards done, & my Christmas lists filled out, for what to get the family. It was actually pretty easy this year. We didn't stress out about what to get for who.

Daniel & I painted! We did the front room in our house. It's a deep cranberry-burgundy color(called city bistro, if that helps any)! :) We love to paint & we may be doing another room-or two-this weekend. I will post some before & after pictures later. It really changes the room, now we just stand in there & stare. ha! Which is quite boring, because the only thing in there is an antique church pew (is that how you spell it?) & an antique piano.

My Mom wanted Brenden to come over on Saturday night, & Daniel was on shift on Sunday, so I slept till 9:35 on Sunday! I sure love sleep. Saturday night Daniel & I had our date night of dinner & grocery shopping! haha Hope everyone had a nice weekend.

0 comments: