Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Bubba

23 years ago today a little man was born that I claimed to be "My Bubba," and apparently let everyone who wanted to see or hold him, know that. To this day, that is his name and always will be. I have never called him by his 'real' name (Christopher). We've been through our share of things together. Homes, schools, sports, family members passing away too soon, fights (oh, so many fights. i think we are probably tied on who won them, but sometimes i thought i wouldn't come out alive :)), animals, tears, smiles and among plenty of other things, firework accidents (because we had no adult supervision).
He's an awesome hockey player, an amazing photographer, a great brother & an even better uncle. Bubba, I hope you have a happy birthday. I love you.

Last night him, my dad, mom, grandmother, Daniel, Brenden & I went to Dave & Busters to celebrate. We had a blast & did not want to leave that place. Here's Brenden & Bubba after he opened the present Brenden picked out for him...(Reese's peanut butter cups-with one missing, because Brenden ate one while he was wrapping the present)

Daniel and Bubba racing cars, while Papa & Doodle look on...

We decided to race each other, but Brenden couldn't reach the pedals, so I just had to race too :)
Daniel, Brenden & me. He was too wired to do a normal smile...
He could have spent the night on this thing & not known we had left...

0 comments: