Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Stars (Penguin) game

We went to the Star's game on Sunday, which ended up being the Penguin's game, because they spanked us 4-1. We had six games in a row at home & lost five of them. Granted we had 5 players out because of injuries (& 1 out for being suspended for apparently trying to "gouge" out another players eye at the end of the Duck's game), but we could've done better. But, we won in Cali last night! March is the month with the most games, so I pray we get to be in the playoffs. Hopefully some of the injured ones will heal quickly, ahem...Morrow! Here's Brenden (named after morrow by the way-i may have mentioned that a couple times :)) on the mini zamboni...

A picture of the warm-up, thanks to Brenden. He loves taking pictures.
I took a picture of Daniel & Brenden, then wanted one of him & I. Well, little man was not cooperating. The second Daniel would take the picture, Brenden would look away. So...after we got him a little bag of popcorn, I said show Daddy your popcorn...meaning hold up the piece in your hand (thinking this would make him look at the camera for longer than half a second). He thought I meant this...
Haha! Well, it worked, just not the way I was intending. He's still handsome, even with a mouth full of popcorn. Here's him & his daddy...
Someone next to us offered to take a pic of the three of us. You see that behind us? Yea, the wall! I swear I thought I was going to pass out being that high. We have never sat this high at a game, & don't plan on it again. We got the tickets from someone at my office, tried to upgrade them, but couldn't. So...here we are in the nosebleed section.
Go Stars!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

online best games duckgame.net ENTER