Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Firebear

My friend Vipha gave Brenden this little fireman bear & he loves it! He sleeps with him every night. Sometimes, we even have to give him a goodnight hug, just like we do Brenden :)

Speaking of fire...the last two shifts that Daniel has been at the station, he has gotten a fire! It's been pretty exciting. Both have been houses. Nobody was hurt in the first one, but in today's fire, the lady passed away, which is sad. They found her in the garage, & apparently that's where the fire started, so I'm not too sure what happened. It's hard for me to be excited for him when something tragic happens like this, but this is what they train for & what they wait for. I just pray that he is always protected!

1 comments:

VNG said...

I'm glad he LOVES the bear. He looks really cute with it and the hat!

That's sad about what happened to the lady. We'll have to say a prayer for her. Glad that Daniel is safe, too.