Sunday, June 1, 2008

Fun Weekend!


We had a good weekend! Friday night we just spent time at home. Saturday we did things around here in the morning & then Daniel & I had date night! We went to see Narnia-it was really good. We did a little shopping & also had dinner at an Italian place-Brio. It was the first time we had eaten there & it was SO good! We had this chocolate torte volcano thing for dessert...amazing!!! I really wish I had one right now. We have got to back soon! Then to finish off the night, we went grocery shopping! Woohoo :) We really do like doing that though, I don't know why. Then today, I wanted to surprise Daniel with a new pair of Nike Shox. I am a Shox freak! I have 5 pair of them & have even had a pair custom made that are purple! I love em'. Anyway, the picture up above are the one's I bought for him. Aren't they purdy...I mean handsome ;) Then we had a nice dinner with my family tonight.
Brenden's 3rd birthday will be coming up in two weeks, so we've been getting ready for that. Just trying to plan out what we want to do. I can't believe he's 3 already! Time does fly by, but I have taken in every moment of it that I could, & have been so thankful!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow hun... Thank you!! They look GREAT! I definitely needed some new ones and these will look great for all that running! :) You're the best... Love you!

Renae said...

Nice shoes!!! Be sure to let me know when your having Brenden's b-day party !!!

VNG said...

Awesome pair of shoes! Wow! 3 years old...mine is barely 15 mos and it does fly by!

Happy Early B-day Brenden!