Thursday, June 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Little Man!

Brenden's Birth Day
Brenden's 3rd Birthday
It's been 3 years already!?! Today is Brenden's 3rd birthday. Last night we went to Chuck E Cheese for his little birthday dinner. He had a really good time! He already got some presents & his party isn't even till Saturday!

We have been so blessed these past three years because of him! I would've never known how much I could love someone, until the day he was born. For a long time after he was born I would just cry, because of how much I loved him & just wanted to always be able to protect him. I guess I still do cry because of that :) I thank God every day for blessing us with him! We have never laughed so much, cried so much, played so much, or been exhausted as much as we have the past 3 years. It has been the best! And I pray that we have so, so many more amazing years ahead of us with him!

Happy Birthday Doodle, I love you!!

1 comments:

Joanna said...

Happy Birthday Brenden! He is such a special little boy! I miss that sweetie and it helps me to know how amazing little boys can be! After knowing Brenden, having a boy is not so scary. :) You guys are great parents and it's obvious that he feels your love - you are loving him into being the amazing child he is! Hope you had a fun party! Wish we could have been there.